Background
Back To Our Company
The company was initially formed in 1923 as a co-operative, which owned the sugar mill at Umfolozi. The co-operative was converted to a company and registered under the Companies Act on 13 May 2008.

Shareholding in the company is restricted to landowners situated on the Umfolozi Flats, who benefit from the company’s flood protection infrastructure and make use of the company’s tramline transport system to transport sugarcane from their farms to the Umfolozi Sugar Mill.
 
×
© Copyright 2019 Umfolozi Sugar Planters LTD | Legal | Admin |